Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Yo, you got newport

 

 

What’s this mean?

 

What’s stuck on you here.

 

Ur car kinda dirty.

 

Can I wash it?

 

            Naw kid it’s a trainwreck; hopeless.

 

I’ll do it right.

 

            Let it be.

 

So um, you an artist right?

 

So, you like draw with a vision?

 

Or is it like you just start something and see what happens?

 

Or is it both?

 

I just ask cause I’m trying to draw a parallel.

 

I don’t just ask anyone for something.

 

That was why I asked to wash the outside of your car.

 

I’ll make it look good.

All I really want is a sandwich.

 

I used to do all sort of heavy jobs.

 

Like lifting things and moving them.

 

My arms all messed up now.

 

            That looks rough.  You damaged.

 

I got shot, my bone is shattered and I got pins and metal in it.

 

It has been four years.

 

 

You got a loosie?

 

            Where the burglars slept.

 

            Same place the angels wept.

 

Yo you got Newport!

 

            Here take two.

 

Really man I’m just trying to get a sandwich or a bus ticket.

 

            Naw.

 

Just a solid?

 

            Two times two is four, and all it for my four year old.

But I’m just tryin to reincarnate myself into someone who matters.

 

            Maybe she’s you.

 

            Just a dollar for a moving target.

 

            Not because it’s fly, but because I can identify.

No comments:

Post a Comment