Friday, January 29, 2010

Hey, hey – Robert – can I get that flat-head screwdriver?

AGAIN?

And what about a Newport?

Yo why you always askin’ me for shit?

An’ why’d I see you in Clayton last week-end dressed like an

angel pimpin’ for Hank and his cheese-cake?

It was Jus(t) for cake.

Jus(t). Jus(t)ice...

Jus(t) tryin’ to fix my lawnmower – an’ sew up this dog-bite – an’ get a fresh line-ing.

Fuck it “B,” let’s walk across to Hardees – I got you,

Frisco* Really*

Traffic hard to dodge on N. Broadway – like Frogger… jus some frogs hope louder than others.

We open up the door – ohhhhhhh, there you go Bug…

Yo, what’s good with you Ton-?

Jus work – saw your door up, when y’all openin’ over there? Got work?

No, jus a studio - but at least now I’ll always know what side of the gun I’m spose’d to buy the farm from.

I’m two farm o’cklock kicks – million on this watch –

See, these crew-s have lost they lunches by the hundreds –

I’ve watched the animals divide – like, lack of a marriage between the classes.

Maybe this cocaine music?

An’ I’ve made plenty of friends on the way to this.

Just made two more on my last day wearing blue as I watched my last three fifty-sniff-hand-over-hands go down on Gimblin Street.

An’ I can stand here and talk about transitions and how holding hands saves lives – cause with so much stacked on the railway switches – I’m glad we steadfast.

All-s fresh air.

& I can’t help but hear the euphony*

No comments:

Post a Comment