Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Go, Go, GOD + Gadget + + +

90 pl(US)*

M(i)les Per Hour*

Beats Per M(i)nute*

Fr(am)es Per Second*

No matter the scale or measurement - that was some GET UP - that was some urban in plein air - that was some sk(i)line - call s(i)gn - park 1 to/two park 2... OVER...

90 Pl(US) 600 glittering and genteel towns -gathered to be... US ...complex in our levels... I wanna be level ...l(i)ke bubble-s l(i)ke... #2 test taking ...filling in my answers... l(i)ke little to the left gurl... "BABY! BABY! MOVE!" - good thing I'm FAST -cause (U affect) the icon ball is loose in the old five-story (now, I'll tell you a story - it's about a boy clearing bombsites vibrant with modernity's strange anger) l(i)ke little to the right gurl... ...90 pl(US) gurl... Oh, GOD I hope you don't feel stuck in the middle... ...Oh, GOD I feel like cr(i)ing... Oh, GOD our achieveable HEIGHTS + they potential... Oh, GOD we can rise... we, l(i)ke noveau accents... the city's conversation spelled out ol'factory in a hotel lobby...

(now I'll tell you a story - it's about a gurl building surfaces with a single hair(trigger). Her punch-l(i)ne has its l(i)fe-l(i)ne in his root)...

Still... ...l(i)ke sit still... i like to sit still and figure on our eights... ...and the root meaning of three little words. .. we've known them in our past... (that's strange, I thought I heard my name) ...more complex in they levels than they heights...

No comments:

Post a Comment